Chad had an MRI last Friday to see if the new meds are doing any good. The m.s. doctor called today and told Chad that he doesn't see any new lesion's and that some of the older ones are healing! This is the best news we could pretty much ask for, one of our fears was that this medicine wasn't stopping it like the last meds he was on. If that were the case then the ms would just take over and there isn't a lot we would be able to do at this time until they came up with new meds.
Praise the Lord on the news we did receive!
Please continue all your prayers on the continued healing going on and please pray we can figure out this gout thing! The doctors really don't know what to tell us, they really don't know why Chad keeps getting it and why it doesn't leave once he does get it, nothing is making since? Please pray for me that the Lord will guild me the right way on how to feed my family. Chad really doesn't eat much cause he's afraid at this point. I've never been around people that never cook meat, so this is a hard thing for me and Chad is really wanting meat, and so am I! The hardest part is we don't know what food is really the problem, so that's why Chad just doesn't want to eat. His goal is to get it gone and get to work steady again. (hopefully) I guess that's another prayer all in it's self. ;)
Thank you again for all of you that keep our family in your thoughts and prayers!
Chad, Shelby, Kira and Preston




4 comments:
Such great news! So happy for you guys!
Wow! God is so faithful. We are happy to hear the news and will continue to pray for you guys. So sorry to hear that Chad keeps getting gout...so much to deal with. Hope you can figure out a dietary regime that seems to 'work'. I have been gluten free for a while ( I got diagnosed with celiac disease) and am slowly getting our whole family off wheat products. Its really tricky, its in everything. Special food requirements can take a lot out of your day...planning, preparing etc. We'll be praying for you. I feel so blessed to hear you giving praise, and giving us an opportunity to share in that praise.
Yay! That is so awesome! That is some of the best news I've heard for a long time!
I will pray for the gout thing. God's obviously helping his MS so He can obliterate the gout as well.
Love you guys!
Woo Hoo! What a blessing!
Post a Comment