Monday, October 13, 2008

lover ~ our bug-A-boo




Just thought I'd post my latest since I haven't posted much lately. Preston was watching me take picture during a photo session yesterday and he looked so cute and happy standing there that I took these.
This little guy just cracks me up, he can be so fun and out going, and then around a ton of people he likes to go off on his own. Often times yesterday at our big family Thanksgiving dinner, yes, you heard right, my grandparents are leaving for the south on Wednesday, so we pretended it was thanksgiving a month early, tons of fun, 40 people in one house. Anyways, Preston has all these boy buds he could play with, but half the time I'd find him in the other room laying on the floor playing with cars and all happy about it. Holly about a month ago described him perfectly, which sounds just like my dad! She said, "He'll pick five people in his life and pour everything he has and devote his life for those people and no one else will really matter, he has a lover personality." I couldn't have describe our boy any differently, he already is like that, which if I'm one of the five people, then it's fine with me!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Ava can be that same way, but not all the time! Which is totally odd. Maybe they will outgrow it?!

I love that first one Shelby!

Staci said...

His eyes are so pretty! Great that he can go and do his own thing! Sometimes it will be really quiet and I can't find Bella and she will be in her room laying on her bed reading a book....just doing her own thing...

SLANCE said...

he will have to learn how to play with other people, cuz the girls are gonna be chasin him around everywhere...he is a beck! = )

Heidi said...

Cutie-pie!

Well, if yesterday is any indication, I KNOW I'm not one of the five! =) But I will be satisfied if Rowan has an anti-social pal to sit and not talk to.

Terah said...

He looks like Caleb in the last one!
It cracks me up how Jude just follows him around until he can get Preston to play with him.