Saturday, October 18, 2008

a {not so} tasty treat

Yes, super duper late, but I must post this photo before bed...
This is what Terah stood in line for for 1/2 hour...
3 dollars later...
half an apple later...
be prepared for very graphic conduct...
...POOR KAYLEE!!!
she was eating and found this worm hiding inside! You could see where it had been crawling around for awhile in there and everything! I called mom a little while ago and she said Kaylee is feeling really sick still from this experience, poor thing. :(
I have a feeling she'll never look at candy apples the same again... neither will most of us I'm sure.

5 comments:

Staci said...

YUCK! Poor thing! That's in the same gross creepy category as Crystal's spider! I was thinking about having a carmel apple today...glad I didn't!

Terah said...

Great photo, if nothing else.
You could clone out the worm and it would be awesome! (:

Yes. I suffered a half hour wait for this. I promise I didn't mean to give her the one with the worm!

Heidi said...

Oh gross! MY dad would have keeled over dead if that had happened to him. I'm serious. Me on the other had, I was much more appalled by the spider thing. Of course I probably will never eat a carameled apple now(I've never had one before) unless I get to check the apple for worm holes *before* they dip it.

Crystal said...

That is terrible!

Terah said...

It looked like the worm went up through the "blossom" (what do they call that?) part on the bottom of the apple. I think that's why they missed it. Personally, I've eaten slugs, bees flies and stink bugs, (all by mistake)so nothin really gets to me anymore. I truly wish it'd been in my apple. I think it was a bit too much for poor Kaylee.