Saturday, October 18, 2008

punkin {creepy} patch

Well, okay, I meant to edit it scary and darker then what it actually was, but we all decided that was not such a good patch to be at! It was pretty creepy looking, and the people running it matched it! It was still so much fun, we now know next year we'll drive right by and go to the other 20 good, pretty ones. :)

I'll have more to come as well...

3 comments:

Terah said...

I love the colors! Very "Fall"

Yes. Lyle said it was reminiscent of "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
I think he's right!

Staci said...

So funny we were there the same day! Too bad about the creepy pumpkin patch...we went to one of the first farms if not the first farm and had a blast....there were 3 or 4 fields to choose pumpkins from! Plus they had a super cool pumpkin blaster...it shot pumpkins way high into the sky! Best part of the day for me! Can't wait to see more pictures! :-)

Heidi said...

So fun!

I think it's almost better when it's creepy. Well...maybe not with kids.