Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I love *everything* about babies!

As most of you know I'm going to be an auntie again, only this time it's MY brother having a lil one, so yeah, I'm a lil bit excited. =]
Last week was quite a busy one cause I took photos of my brother and sister in law and was planning her baby shower. On Saturday we had the shower for her. I was real happy with the turnout as all but one showed up! She got lots of beautiful gifts and it was a great time. She got pretty spoiled and she still has another one on her side of the fam this weekend!

Well here are a few of "my" favorites...




Yes! That is Kira, she was listening to her baby cousin
I had to get a photo cause that is the exact look my
brother use to do at that age!





I love everything about babies!
You can come any day now baby Trista!!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

ohhh Shelby, I really love these!

Congrats on being an auntie again!

Heidi said...

I don't know which one is my favorite! I love them all.

Yes, Kira has that "Derek" look about her in that one.

I can't wait to see Trista!

Karina said...

These are lovely! She looks so healthy and well...lovely!

Congratulations on your increasing 'aunty' status! :)

And well done on the maternity shots! Do you use an actual black backdrop or a black sheet? I have to do some b&w's for a friend tomorrow and really like how black it looks. Tips, please?

The Chad Beck's said...

Karina-
I used a black fleece for these. It's easy cause it doesn't wrinkle when you're storing it. She wanted all B&W so it made my work so much easier! Good luck!

Staci said...

Love these Shelby! Great job!