
Then I was able to get a couple more...


Our poor bugAboo has been feeling so icky since last Friday. I finally took him to the doctor today, so he put him on some meds and he should be back to his normal self soon.
While we were at the store getting his meds he found this airplane that he really wanted, how could mama resist?
He played with that thing all afternoon, half the time flying it between his toes!




4 comments:
No way!
Rowster was driving his Sally car between his toes this morning and I grabbed my camera but he never did it again. It reminded me of my mom. She was always doing things with her toes.
Anyway, too cute.
We hope he gets to feeling better fast!
Love those kind of pictures!
Those are so cute! I love these kinds of photos, that capture moments & personalities. Levi is a plane-maniac and does the toe thing too! hehe. Hope he gets well soon!
Too cute!
I need to get Jude some planes. He loves them so much!
Hope you guys are feeling better! Whatta bug! Every time I think I'm on the mend it just keeps going...
Post a Comment