Saturday, February 7, 2009

Baby Update

Well, this is not Shelby but a reliable source,,, I just talked to Shelby and she said Olivia was sleeping while getting infused with fluids for the task ahead. Right now things have just settled into a frustrated waiting game but the doctors are going to get things moving again real soon ( patosen ) ... I hated all of the waiting luckily we didn't have to do too much of it with Kira and Preston.. : ) I'll try to update if there is any new news... I find it funny that we use the blogs to communicate now..... : ) I could've called everybody with an update in the time that it took me to write this,, he he he he

6 comments:

Crystal said...

You could have called everybody in that time???????????

We will be praying!

Shaggy said...

Ya, you must be a "pecker" on the keyboard if it takes you that long to post a comment.

The Chad Beck's said...

I like to take my time,... Pecking... Realy, I just didn't want to be on the phone the whole morning..

Terah said...

Oh my....

You boys DO realize how many people from church read these blogs, don't you?

The Chad Beck's said...

What'd I say?

Shea said...

Hee Hee thanks for the laugh and I am praying for the mama to be and all others involved. :)