Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Boy




These are a late post, but better late then never right??
He was so much fun during these, he is really liking the modeling thing as well.
(moma's dream come true!)
I just love everything about him!

7 comments:

Karina said...

Very cool! I love the hat...I have been looking for one like that for Levi everywhere. The white balance and exposure are perfect on my screen! Are those shoes like the 1950s rock style shoes?? We need shoe close ups!

Staci said...

Great shots Shelby! The colors are so fun! And his blue eyes just pop! I agree....we do need a close up of those shoes!

Crystal said...

Love it when they love the camera! :)

Super cute!

Heidi said...

Way too cute!

He and Rowan have this one expression that makes them remind me of one another...

I was so totally thinking 4th of July until I saw the last one.

I really need you girls to help me get pics of my kiddos...

Terah said...

Love 'em!

Blue and red are just sooo perfect together!

I wish Jude and Gwyneth would pose a little for me. They are such stinks!

The Chad Beck's said...

THANKS EVERYBODY!
The shoes are I guess the 50's style. We got them for easter, but he wanted to wear them during these.I will be getting more photos of the shoes for their easter photos. =]
Also, the hat is from gap.

I love mini shoots like this one, very simple, quick, and easy!

Jackie said...

Your kids are so stinken cute. Your daughter - i could just eat her. Great eyes and it seems she has the attitude down right LOL - you are in TROUBLE!!!
Love your red crate box.