Saturday, February 7, 2009

pray (baby update)

Well...
It's me, Shelby this time.
Olivia just got checked again around 5:30pm 20 1/2 hours after her water broke. She has been on potosen since late this morning strongly, but she is still only a 3.

That's not the worst part, she now has a low fever, chills, and the baby is in stress. They have her on oxygen and the nurse has been by her side without leaving. Honsinger is on his way.

I don't know, I kinda have been thinking most the day she will probably have to have a c-section, but I guess we'll see.

PLEASE pray that both baby and mama stay healthy through this rough time.

Thank You.

3 comments:

Terah said...

Yucky...Poor Olivia.

We're praying!

Craig and Heather said...

Also praying

Heidi said...

I have been praying for her.

Other than her water breaking first, it reminds me sooo much of Adam's birth. Two days before her due date and progressing so slowly. I am praying there won't be need for a cesarean. I'm gonna call you now! =)