Friday, February 6, 2009

We're havin a baby!

......Okay, maybe not Chad and I,

but my sister- in -law's water broke

around 9:00pm.

They're in there right now

Lucky Olivia,

Honsinger is on call!!!

He said {we're having a baby} probably during the night.

SO....

Please pray everything goes well and everyone stays healthy.

I *might* be taking photos, not sure, plus I'm still pretty sick.

Pray that I'm all better by the time she's born and I can hold my niece. ={

Anywho...

Gotta go get NO sleep!!!

Now let the waiting game begin!

I'll try and update as soon as I can!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay! Let me know what's happenin! I'll pray for her.

Terah said...

I had a feeling she was in labor!
We were going to bed last night and I wondered aloud how she was doing and said a little prayer for her. I wish I would've seen this so I would have REALLY been praying for her throughout the night...
Keep us posted!

Shea said...

Honsinger is still there!? He delivered my little sister! Thats so cool. My mom LOVED him. I'm so happy with you Aunty. You freaked me out with you heading though. :) I thought you were feeling the pregnancy bug. :)

Terah said...

Honsinger delivered SHELBY!!!
HeHe!
He is my favorite and one of the only reasons I put up with that place!

Crystal said...

I also had a split second thinking you were PREGO!!!!!!!!!!

ohhhh I can't wait to hear how it all went, and will be praying for her/them!