Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More cousins, another playday...

I went down to Cda to watch Caleb and Megan while Matt and Heather when to a fancy federal dinner yesterday. It's so nice having them closer! The kids have been able to have quite a few play days already and they just moved here last month! So I thought I'd get a little bit of what they were up too.
Caleb *loves* xbox, so this is what he did a lot of the time.
Preston got pretty into watching him as well.
So far they are on track to being like Matt and Chad. =]
Preston did a lot of this...


...as well as following the girls around.
This here is sharks in water,
which Preston was real interested in.


Caleb being goofy.

This was Calebs idea,
they were on the stair number the same as their age!



Beautiful girls.

8 comments:

Britani said...

Wow I can't believe how much Megan and Kira look alike! I never noticed that before! ]

Coffee this week??

Heidi said...

I was just going to comment that if I didn't know you guys I would think they were sisters for sure!

*giggle* Rowan lines his cars up like that all the time. He says it's his car train.

Crystal said...

They are like TWINS! oh my!

Terah said...

Cute! Love the idea Caleb had!

I see the Beck for sure, but there's a lot of Hatcher and Groover in there.

The Chad Beck's said...

hehe!
I think the reason they look so much alike is cause Kira looks like Chad, and Megan looks somewhat like Heather, and Chad and Heather could have been twins!
Matt,Heather, and I all thought they looked a lot alike, but I wanted to see if you guys would pick up on it by yourselves!

Terah said...

She's had those sharks in water all week! (:

Been meaning to tell you that I love your new watermark!

Karina said...

Cute pics...the stair idea is pretty cool. Levi loves plastic sharks, I never thought to put them in a jar of water...that should keep him occupied for a couple of hours....

Yes, I too love the new watermark. Did you design that brush?

Staci said...

So cute! The girls do look so much alike! I am so happy to see Heather's kids...I haven't seen her since high school! Looks like a super fun day...and the stair idea was great!