Thursday, March 19, 2009

~Our little Ballerina~

Our little ballerina...
It was Kira's first day of ballet class today. She was so excited, I'm glad I waited till almost bed time last night to tell her. =] She woke up early this morning and ran around all loud saying, "We have to get ready for ballet, we're going to be late!" ( class didn't start till 3:15) =] She tried ballet before, but number one... she was too young to enjoy it, and two... cousin McKenna wasn't doing it! Since she'd known her oldest cousin Kenna had been doing this, she wanted to do this! Kenna doesn't go anymore, but at this point Kira's okay with that!
Here are some pictures of her in her room
getting ready for her big day!
{lip gloss time}








posing perfectly (without me asking)
as she gets ready to get in the car...

They first did some tap...
...then the fun began for her!




I must say I was VERY proud of her! She did so good for her first day! Kira was the littlest and youngest, but she paid the best attention! I think the teacher loved her!
A funny thing to remember...
whenever there was a break, all the girls would go over to Kira and say, you're so cute! Then they'd pet her hair and feel her tutu. Kira was a bit overwhelmed and looked over at me with a half smile HELP look! Poor girl, I think she felt a bit violated!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my...

she is so much like you!

Terah said...

***Gush!!!***

I have ALWAYS wanted to be a ballerina! I cannot wait to try this with Gwyneth!

Love the boots...and her face of concentration in the last.

I think Kira gets that reaction everywhere she goes. I feel so badly for her when Camden just pets hers non-stop. She's been special to him since the day he was born.

Terah said...

All my kids think the first photo is Gwyneth!

Camden says, "I love Kira. Look at tiny Kira."

Dana Allard said...

awww! I can't wait for Amber to get big enough to do this. we wanted Kaylen to do it too, but her mom put her in hip hop... *sigh* she looks so cute. Who can blame them for petting her hair?

The Chad Beck's said...

ahhhhh.... Camden is so sweet! Kira never seems to care about the "petting". Yesterday though, it was like five of them all around her at the same time and she didn't know any of them!
You should get Gwyneth in there soon, I bet she'd take her, she seems really laid back, I'd call if it's something you want to do soon. It sounds like Megan might go too!
Yeah Heidi, she is a lot like me! I don't remember ever being that cute though!

Karina said...

Awww! Oh, to have a girly girl...

Crystal said...

awwwww... so very sweet! I am now wishing our girls were dancing again....