Chad and I have been writing everything down, trying to remember EVERYTHING that's been so clear even to nonbelievers on how well God has provided. If you're not looking at it as gifts from God, then you might think it's coincidence.Well... it's NOT! We took our taxes to H&R block a couple of months ago and found the government actually owes us money from 2005 and 2006. A couple of days ago we found out how much we will owe Tom Addis for the car repairs. We we're a little stressed out about it, but deep down we knew everything would work out. Yesterday Chad was talking to the IRS about the returns that we'll be getting soon for 2005 and 2006. They said the check will be mailed out on Monday and along with it is going to be a check of interest they owe us. REALLY??! Well it just so happens the amount in interest they are paying us is the same amount for our car repairs. Coincidence??? Nope, we think not! God loves us all so much, I am glad Chad and I are in a situation where we never forget....
No comments:
Post a Comment