This guy is much harder for me to photograph. He will never sit still long enough, so I just click while he's in action. He is a "momma's boy" and I'm proud of it! I hope he stays that way like his Uncle Derek always has.
It's finally Spring!!! I love outdoor photos so much. Our Pastor prayed for global warming for the next four months, I hope we finally see a little "Global Warming" !



7 comments:
Him and Jude...two peas in a pod, I tell ya!
Luvin the second one!
derek is a momma's boy? that explains alot = )
Very cute!
I am quite partial to boys and their teddy bears!
Yeah, Lance, momma's boys are as sweet as they get!
Chad's a momma's boy ;)
We're in trouble if Derek's as sweet as they come! (:
sweet never worked for me, and what little i had is gone now = )
Post a Comment