I wish you and Terah could see how $$$ you could be if you just stepped out and did this! People would pay big $$$ for stuff like this! Of course there is someone else in charge of our $$$, that will be one of our next topics at small group... :)
Ohhhh. Shelby that is adorable.. and I absolutely love the ones of her in the kitchen! Keep up the awesome work! Crystal
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I wish you and Terah could see how $$$ you could be if you just stepped out and did this! People would pay big $$$ for stuff like this! Of course there is someone else in charge of our $$$, that will be one of our next topics at small group... :)
Ohhhh. Shelby that is adorable.. and I absolutely love the ones of her in the kitchen! Keep up the awesome work!
Crystal
Post a Comment