Friday, April 18, 2008

My little camera lovers

A couple of nights ago this little guy wanted me to take pictures of him with his dog and cat! It was really cute, he was being so goofy, I want to get some different ones of him soon, but he doesn't always do this for me!








...since Kira saw her brother in front of the camera, she'd have none of it, well without her turn. :) So she told me she was going to go get dressed into one of her dress up cloths. I thought she picked a great one, it was a two minute fun little shoot with her, then she decided she was done! When I'm a little more prepared I think I want to try this shoot again!



2 comments:

Heidi said...

These are so cute! I love when my kids decide to pose for me. You and Terah are just so talented at touching up your photos.

Emily Hayes Photography- Washington DC Wedding and Portrait Photography said...

So I just found your blog, and I really like your work. I am also a childrens photographer (or at least trying to be). My sister and Brother in law live in ID. Where exactly are you located? I would love to have some professional photos of their kids, so if you live close I will pass on your info. I have a few photography questions for you so if you don't mind e-mailing me, I would appreciate it (I couldnt find an e-mail address on your site). Thanks!

Emily
emilyhayes84@gmail.com.