Thursday, August 7, 2008

six month old cutie

So today I had another photo session! I've been keeping busy having one session a week, but this week I had two! I took pictures of this little one today, so I don't have all of them proofed yet, but thought I'd share what I have done so far. I've got to get focused and get the wedding photos finished!!!










yep~ total cuteness

9 comments:

Terah said...

I love 'em!

The skin tones are beautiful! She looks like a doll!

I've looked forever for a cup like that! Where did you find it?

The Chad Beck's said...

Walmart!I've been eyeing them for a year now, but finally went and got one when I knew I was having a session with a six month old~ she was a bit big for it though... still cute though. :)

Terah said...

What department is it in?

Crystal said...

Love the tea cup one! It is my fav!

I think Gretta needs some pictures in a tea cup.......

Great job Shelby!

Heidi said...

Yes, yes, yes, LOVE the teacup!
For Terah, they are in the gardening section where the Christmas stuff usually is only they are in the "outside" part through the doors. They are actually planting pots. I know this because I thought they were cute too! =)

Good job Shel! I know that if this were my baby girl I would love them and probably tip you!

SLANCE said...

i'll tip you if you get a picture of Chad in a tea cup....that would be funny!

Heidi said...

I'll tip Chad if he sits in a teacup!

Heidi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEL!

We love you!

Thanks for all your help this weekend and have a wonderful day.

Britani said...

She is adorable!! I love all the facial expressions :)!!