




Well... just thought I'd share what my children came up with this morning. They were upstairs "playing" so well together, I of coarse was on the computer trying to get a clients photos done. Then they come down so excited. "momma look, brothers a tiger!" He comes crawling over to me growling. They were so proud of themselves! It just cracks me up because about Kira's age her cousin McKenna did the exact same thing and I know Kira didn't think to do this cause of her, cause she wasn't even born yet when Kenna did this! Preston was so into this, he wouldn't stop growling at the camera! They are acting like totally different kids this week, doing things like this! It's so not how they usually are??!




4 comments:
Well I wish I could say that I am to blame for the coloring of the skin, but I am not. Now the tiger thing I may be to blame since we talked about tigers at Junior church the other day :)!! He started growling at me then so it's funny that 5 days later he got his stripes :)!!! I know the saying about paybacks, but still I know he had to have been the cutest tiger ever!!!
Hee hee hee hee!
They must have been hangin' out with my boys too much this weekend. =) Don'tcha just love cousins?
Well g'day! Was cool hearing from you and checking out your blog. Your portraits are fantastic! I love the recent set of Preston...he looks very cheeky and very handsome...look out girls! Kira is a jewel! It is good to 'see' your family, we rarely keep up with our myspace, most of the people we know are on facebook so I spend more time on that these days. How are things going with you guys? Hope all is well!
Yup... I remember Kenna doin' the tiger thing too..... Crazy kids!
Post a Comment