Well it seems I've had lots of requests to post some wedding pictures, so here are just a tiny fraction of them. I don't know how many photographers usually edit, but we have about 300 edited ones and the rest are just the originals I thought they'd have fun with anyways. 300 hundred might not sound like much, but really, they're the best of the best and a lot of time put into those, Thanks to Terah, she did almost half of the editing, I can't imagine trying to finish them on my own!
This one Terah got, I love how dreamy it looks and they didn't "pose" for this shot, it was a natural capture...






Well, how do ya think we did for our first wedding? It's hard to post only a few because I've only shown you such a small part of the story we captured, but I didn't want to spend forever picking out more favorites. :) Terah, thanks again for doing this with me! You do love me lots don't ya?!!!




7 comments:
They are beautiful! Nice work girls!
Stinker! I was gonna post mine!
Mostly because I wanted to crop them first...
GREAT pictures! I think you guys did a fabulous job for your first wedding! Editing 300 pictures sounds like FOREVER! But then again I have a turtle computer.... :-)
Too bad it was so rough for you guys, you sure have a lot to offer!
i'm a little bummed i didn't get to help...looks really good!
Really nice work you guys! Are you SURE this is a first???? Editing 300 images take a LOT of time. This is the part people don't realize. Most of the time is spent AFTER the wedding! You guys did a great job. I have a wedding coming up in 2 weeks. Wanna edit mine??? Just kiddin'. Fabulous job! :)
I'm proud of you girls! These look beautiful. I wish you could've done my wedding!
Post a Comment