A fun day indeed, was yesterday. I'll have many more pictures to play with but thought I'd post this one. These girls grew up with me, I don't have any memories without them being a part of my life. We grew up with our parents always hanging out till the wee hours of the night, or we'd stay at each others houses for sleep overs, always did Christmas cookies and Easter eggs together, and almost always spent each holiday with them. It's nice that Terah and I get to spend half of the holidays together still to this day. ; )We really didn't mean to color coordinate, it just happened that way! Terah got the idea to get a picture of the three of us since it's been forever since the last. Times surely have changed, but I guess the saying is true, blood is thicker then water. I believe it, there is just something about close cousins you can never replace.
How cute are they! The first time they're pregnant without me!
Love you guys!




7 comments:
I like it! Except I knew I was squinting. =) I couldn't help it!
I still like it!
Loves ya!
Seeing all the little cousins celebrate together yesterday really brought back memories. I'm so thankful for the family we have been blessed with...both sides!
That is a great picture!
Love this picture! I love all of you girls.
YEAH! Pictures of the lovely ladies! You all look so great!
You all look lovely!
Aww...I wish our kids were physically closer to their American cousins...off to sniffle now!
aww you all look so beautiful!
Post a Comment