Spokane SHOCK!!!
Blackout, opening of every game, gets the crowd of over 10,000 really loud.
Our seats each season is on the right, mid field, second row up, behind the players.
Can't get much better seats then that!
Raul Vigil
Yep, the season started again last Friday night. We have another game this Saturday, can't wait!
AFL is on strike this year so that's why we have most our players back this year, else they would've moved up and made a lot more money playing.
I wish some more of you guys would be able to go see them, but it really wouldn't be as fun unless you could get seats by us, no such luck though all taken for the whole season since last July when they went on sale!
*These photos were not taken by me, they are taken by Brandon, shock photographer. We're hoping to remember moms camera this time so we can get some picture of us and our view, they won't let you bring a camera in if the lens comes off. : (
Yep, the season started again last Friday night. We have another game this Saturday, can't wait!
AFL is on strike this year so that's why we have most our players back this year, else they would've moved up and made a lot more money playing.
I wish some more of you guys would be able to go see them, but it really wouldn't be as fun unless you could get seats by us, no such luck though all taken for the whole season since last July when they went on sale!
*These photos were not taken by me, they are taken by Brandon, shock photographer. We're hoping to remember moms camera this time so we can get some picture of us and our view, they won't let you bring a camera in if the lens comes off. : (





5 comments:
I'm happy for you guys that you all have this to do together. I'm sure the football is great and everything but it's the time together that I'm jealous of.
I was giggling because your list of websites is your own personal one, the makeup one, Shock, and the painting one. That's the varied girl I know and love!=)
Speaking of which...I think I'll have to check out those cosmetics. How long do they last? I could justify spending the money if they lasted as long or longer than my cheap, chemical filled kind.
Ha!
I know, I know, that's why my house never flows from room to room how I think it should, cause I like so many different things I can never decide what to stick with and I carry that out through life! Art, sports, makeup, girlie stuff, I like it all!!! =]
I know that's a lot of why I love going so much, it's a set time I know I need a sitter, we just know it's a night out. Also my mom pointed it out to me why I love Shock and the Twilight books so much... it's cause I was in a deep depression for about two years and then Shock season started last spring, and it helped me get out of it, then just as it got over I started in the twilight series. It sounds silly, but I needed those things to get me distracted enough to not think about "health problems" so often. I know it was probably just good timming though, because that's when Chad started feeling better. I couldn't do it without God, I think God uses things like that to help us though, yes, even a silly, clean vampire book. hehe!
That's the thing Heidi! You think I spend a lot on that makeup, but I don't! I've had the same stuff since the begining of fall! It costs $30 and lasts about six months for most, it will last me longer (cause I don't put my makeup on everyday) ={
It's cheaper and better!
I'd do anything for more dates with my hubby! We don't go out nearly enough. I always tease him that he goes on 10x more dates with Lance than with me(:
Glad you guys had fun!
dates... yes.. WHAT IS THAT?!
I do think its so cool you guys have something you do together!
Yes, I love every date I get with those guys!!! So thanx for the time... = )
I will babysit every once in a while if you guys want a date! If you abuse it, I will quit! = )
LB
Post a Comment