
I thought for sure I had somehow killed the basil and I was about to give up on them, I started praying for them, it's sounds silly but I told God it was for a good cause and I'd really like these plants to help out. Then last week I saw the very tip tops of them! The ladies from our church are going to be selling different plants at the end of May to help raise money for our church to host V.B.S. this summer. I'm not good with plants and so I'm going to have to keep these lil ones in my prayers! I should of started praying for the watermelon ones long ago, my cat got up on the window seal and pushed them off! Now all I have left are these guys so I hope they continue to do well!
Happy Spring Everyone!




4 comments:
WooHoo!
Can you pray for mine?
Lyle just nods his head and sadly says, "You're really not good at growing things."
I also am lacking green thumbery but may have a green pinkie.
Hope your little herbs flourish in abundance! Looks like they're off to a good start.
Yay for spring, I know you guys have had more than your fair share of snow this year!
I kill EVERYTHING. Maybe because its not my thing.... hmmm...? Ryan is in charge of anything green around our house.
Good job!
Ditto!
I don't know how my dad and grandma do it but they didn't pass it along to me. In fact I'm just now noticing my two house plants are looking a little droopy.
Sadly, I didn't make it to that meeting. Or maybe it's *gladly* for the plants' sake. =)
Post a Comment