I don't think I'll ever catch up so I skipped a lot.
I wanted to document Preston getting his new big boy bike, and helmet, and knee pads.
These are a must if this little dude is going to ride around, he tends to be accident prone like his Dii. =]
Yep.
Our boy is getting so big he needed a big boy bike! It's going to be much easier for mommy when she goes on walks, he'll be able to keep up with sister and me now.
Can you tell he is a little proud of the new gear??
=]




i just love him.







5 comments:
He is just so stinkin' cute!
gotta love the last pic! Sure seems like I never see the family anymore...they're all growin up!
by the way, i really like that angel song by jack johnson...you need to have chad give that one to me = )
too cute!
ooooh! How exciting! Jay and I were just talking about getting Taiter a big boy bike this year so the trike could be handed down to little brother. We shall see.
Post a Comment