Thursday, May 7, 2009

busy weekend

Still recovering from my busy weekend.
First it was another SHOCK game on Saturday night...
they WON!



Well I didn't remember to grab moms camera AGAIN, but then I was looking at the shock photographers blog and came across this next one with my dad, Andy's hat, Chad, and myself in the background! You can't see my brother or Kaylee cause of the cone.This guy with the cone has been there by us every year, he's a little more crazy though. The whole dance team last year came out wearing the signature orange hat this guy wears at EVERY game! This guy also throws the other players life vests when we're beating them real bad, so far the guys have taken it well while we're all laughing hard!


And no, I'm not covering my mouth, I'm yelling.
Then we got home and to bed around 1:00am,
then it was time for me to get up around 4:00am for Bloomsday!
Just look at all these people! This is how it looked ahead of us also!
My first year of doing this, never wanted too, thought I never would, but since my lovely friend bet I wouldn't, how could I not?? It was Brit's 13th year and Gail's 20th so they knew exactly where to go at what times, it was great! Even though there was over 51,ooo people there this year, we didn't ever have to fight the crowd with anything! My poor body, I went from not doing anything active to 7.4 miles walking as fast as I can and sometimes running and taking no breaks, it's no wander my foot has been killing me this week! I must say it's SOOO much better today!
Now I'm feeling better just in time to go to another SHOCK game this Saturday!





4 comments:

Crystal said...

You guys are the bloggin' family today! Yes, busy times.... and more a comin'!

A Blessed Life said...

I feel for ya hon, Lord knows I've had my share of sore feet.... That was a crazy weekend for you! I love ya!

alicia:love* said...

Wow that's awesome you did Bloomsday! I have never been myself. Was it worth the sore feet??

The Chad Beck's said...

Yeah, I can say it was worth it NOW! But I do remember telling my friend around mile 6 that I'd rather give birth again then do this again! It wouldn't have been bad, but I'm so stinkin out of shape now days. lol!