Thursday, May 21, 2009

Year End Celebration

Yesterday was Kira's last day of Preschool. (sniff, sniff)
It was a sad but joyous time.
Sending her to Little Lambs was without a doubt the best place for her and our family. We love it so much there. They make it fun for the kids, they learn a ton, and they keep God at the center of EVERYTHING! It's truly an amazing place and I highly recommend it to anyone that is looking for a good preschool.
We plan to send Kira there for Kindergarten this coming fall, and I think we might send Preston this fall as well to the three year old class. We're still praying about it.

Anyways,
They had a special little program planned for family and friends to come to, so how could I not dress Kira up a bit??
And how could I not get a few pictures??!

A few before daddy took Kira to school.





Daddy was so smart and got this cute picture outside of the school building.



And then he was even smarter and got some pictures of the kids in the classroom.




This was during the program.
I looked over at Grama Connie holding Preston and saw
a picture moment. (;




This is Mr. Dave shaking each kids hand.



And this is Pastor Dave giving the certificate to each kid.
Can you tell they're related?? (;
It's Dr. Bowdens Husband and son. Very nice people!
And I got a picture of Kira with her teacher.
Mrs. Sargent was great, she truly loves the kids and does so many fun things with them the whole year through! She made every one of her students a scrapbook of the year, and she had tears in her eyes along with all us parents.



It truly couldn't have gone better this year, we feel very blessed getting to know the staff through out the year.
Now we look forward to VBS and Princess Camp there this summer!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Arrrrgh!

I have no idea why but I thought this was next week or something. I didn't even realize until this morning that it was yesterday. I had kinda wanted to go. So sorry we missed it.

Anyway, very cute pictures. Kira looks adorable. And the one of Preston and *grandma* is priceless.

Terah said...

Sniff...what a little doll.

I'm really thinking about this for my kids this fall...at least Camden. I know he would be in H.E.A.V.E.N.

I can't wait for princess camp! Make sure and keep us posted!

Karina said...

She looks sooooooo cute! Her hair is adorable and the dress kinda reminds me of one in the original film Annie (I have no idea, it just reminds me of that film! Maybe its the curly hair?).

They grow up too fast dont they?

Crystal said...

Kira we are so proud of you! We are sorry we missed it too....

SLANCE said...

good pics!