This family is beautiful in every way, inside and out.
It seemed empty without them this whole weekend,
as most you know
they've been dealing with a nasty flu bug
that all but Lyle has gotten,
on top of that
Terah is expected to go into labor
any day now!
Well here are some of my favorites of some pictures
I was able to capture before this horrid week for them!














Thank you Lyle for not only being a great brother too all us, but a great teacher and reminder of God's word and all of his promises.
Terah, you've been a part of my entire life! It's neat that we can relate in so many ways because of the similar ways we were raised, and now having the same family on both sides! There's been so much joy in learning how to take care of children together and watching them become lil playmates and now good friends.
Thank you Camden, Jude, and Gwyneth for being such sweet cousins for our kids to grow up with!
I know a lot of prayers have been going your guys direction and will continue as your life isn't going to get any easier for awhile.
We all love you guys gobs!
Thank you for asking me to take these photos, it was an honor!




8 comments:
I have been waiting to see these!
Very beautiful.
Can't wait to see that new baby!
It's just gotta be a girl! =)
p.s. Dontcha hate people who don't get stretch marks?
Nice job on the photo shoot! =) I think they turned out great! Terah looks so pretty..It was nice to see you on Sunday by the way!
These are beautiful!
I love mommy pictures.
Lovely.... That family shot is PERFECT!
These turned out AWESOME Shelby!
Can't wait to meet your little one you guys!
Thank you so much, Shel!
It means so much to me to have this time together captured so beautifully.
I've been dying to see these and I love them all! Can't wait to print some for the house!
Thank you for doing these, they are awesome! I hate doing pictures, that is why I was so grumpy, but I always love having them as the background on my computer! :)
Wish we had a weekend with the families...I still enjoyed it with my family, but I can't say that they enjoyed it too much.
Very BEAUTIFUL Shelby! You definitely captured Terah's pregnancy "glow"...she looks stunning!
What lovely pictures! Terah looks absolutely beautiful, as does the entire family. How exciting!
Post a Comment