Tuesday, November 9, 2010

go girl, GO!


So, yesterday was THE DAY.
The day that Kira started reading a new story and "got it " !!!
It has clicked. There is nothing you can do but be patient
for that moment, and we now have had that moment!

She is getting quick with sounding out words and reading the words
she knows quickly right along with them!
This is a joyous day for a mom,
but even more so for a homeschool mom!

Yay Kira,
You're doing amazing in school and it's so fun seeing you learn
and enjoy school.
I love being your teacher, you've made my job pretty easy.
I love you baby girl.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

All right Kira! BIG hi-five!

Heidi said...

Good job!
You and Adam and Camden will be reading to your mommies before we know it!

Okay, so maybe it's kinda sad. =)

Terah said...

I love it!

Go, Kira, go!
(;