Wow.
Chad has been sick for nearly a week now. Like REALLY sick, like barely moving sick. Like keep himself and me up each and every night. I had to sleep on the couch a couple of them just to get a little sleep, but then my back couldn't take it so now the sicky took half the night on it last night. Not a fun way to live, I miss my husband!
So with having a sick husband and no sleep along with school with Kira and Preston and having Trista here every day this week, it's all a blur!
Kids had art class again this morning- again LOVED it.
We're so excited for the homeschool thanksgiving day at our church tomorrow!!! Can't wait!
Crystal and I are going to be taking our kids to the craft fair in Spokane this weekend, way excited!!!
So how many of you enjoyed seeing the first snow today? I must say, even though I'm not a fan of snow, it looked beautiful. I love how when it does snow and stay it hides all the yucky brown dead stuff everywhere! I think that's the only upside to snow for me!
Speaking of snow... that means I still have to buy the kids snow boots. I hate it when last years don't fit! 40 dollars have to come from somewhere.... hmmm, it's time to get creative! Anyone have any used ones that will fit Preston a 9 or 10 or Kira a 11 or 12??? Just thought I'd see! I'll pay you something for them!!
So excited for Thanksgiving this year!!! And birthdays, and Christmas, I'm excited for all the stressful times this year for some weird reason! Maybe I need to get out of the house more often or something??? I have gotten into a rut. I need to go do such and such, well that would cost this amount in gas... uhhhh never mind, I can live without that! I wish I was like that more when Chad is working, then we could save better! ha!
So a someone pressured my dad into being a part of the church Christmas play this year... I'm really excited! I think he'll make the play that much more fun to watch! So glad he didn't say no, as he wanted too. ;)
Well Kira and I are now going to get the food ready for tomorrows feast!
Here's a picture I took last month of my handsome.
expecting baby: week thirteen
10 years ago





5 comments:
Well you're peppy today!
I'm sooo excited for the holidays this year! It really helps that I won't have to cook or grocery shop this next month...hooray!
I have a pair of 10 boots that Jude insists fit him fine...even though he is now in a 12 shoe LOL. I'll have to get back with you when I know for certain...HATE spending money on boots! Keep your eye open on ebay. I've always found baby gap ones for cheaper than the wal-mart ones. Score!
Get better Chad...
Thanksgiving is in one week!
Bummer that Chad's under the weather...
Have fun in Spokane!
My hubby has been super sick the last week also! Poor guys! Hoping it stays away from me and the kids! Last spring I bought both of my kids snow boots at Walmart for $1 each! They were on clearance! :) Hope you have fun at the craft fair!!! Happy Thanksgiving!
My hubby has been super sick the last week also! Poor guys! Hoping it stays away from me and the kids! Last spring I bought both of my kids snow boots at Walmart for $1 each! They were on clearance! :) Hope you have fun at the craft fair!!! Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope we are all better for Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment