Monday, May 26, 2008

auntie kay...

Little miss stylish..... you can always count on her to have the "in" thing. On our vacation she came out with these sunglasses on and I couldn't help myself.... I just HAD to play. :) She's so patient as I play.



Had to see it in black &white, since I'm addicted to b&w...

I'm also addicted to lots of color! I love our new lens so much, I didn't add any color whatsoever to this photo! All I did was soften her skin and barely sharpened her eyes.... the rest was the lens!

Since my kids need a little break I picked on Kaylee, Thanks Kaylee!!!

5 comments:

Terah said...

It's amazing how much she looks like your Dad & your Mom at the same time! I love her style! Tess alway is telling me how weird it is that K and I like so many of the same things.

I'm glad you like your new lens!

Shaggy said...

What lens did you get?

Crystal said...

Very cute! The color is amazing!

Heidi said...

Wow. Miss K gets more beautiful every passing year!

I am coveting you guys and all of your spendy camera equipment. I just can't get my pics to look good.

Shaggy said...

You need a better camera, and a better monitor. I will be giving you a better computer soon...need to buy some quieter fans for it first.