Beauty...
Our little artist...

Preston likes to color a little too...

Tessa was Kira's buddy all weekend...
thanks for being so patient with them Tess!

Really blurry, but I love this picture of mom and P

Kira loves papa to throw her up and put her upside down...
papa enjoys just as much. :)

sippin on juice

...and

...this is what the weekend was all about!
2 comments:
Yay! I'm the first to comment on this one!
These are great as usual.
I remember being flipped around by Papa a.k.a. Uncle Jeff. As I recall, he was the ONLY one who enjoyed when I was involved! ;)
Love the one of your mom and P. too!
What she said...
Your Dad scared us half to death spinning us around on top of his head! (& Kevin "throwing us down the stairs")
You always loved it though.
I love that you always get so many candids. I'm always so busy at family events and holidays that I never even really think about it.
Post a Comment