Monday, May 5, 2008

Spring is here!

This last Saturday we took the kiddos to the park, it was low 70's (the perfect park temperature) They had a blast!


Preston loved the slide this year! Last year he was to scared to go on this big one, but right when we got there he ran over there and slid down without any hesitation.At that moment I knew my baby boy has grown much older.






Then he went on the swing and freaked out, then I thought, "nope, there's my baby boy!"














Kira could live on a swing. She loved it last year, and now this year she loves it even more. Only this year she wants me to push her higher. :)"higher mama." "that's not to high,mom" "i want pushed more mama" These are the things she says when she's on the swing, I'll be hearing these alot the next few months. :)


*NOTICE HOW SHE CROSSES HER ANKLES WHEN SHE'S SWINGING?
whata girl!

2 comments:

Terah said...

How fun!

I always know who's been a bloggin by the comments on my page! (;

I like your new banner, but my fav was the one you only left up for a few days! I just loved how the colors all worked together...the cutie patooties helped too.

Heidi said...

How fun!
I am definately turning over a new leaf this year and doing the park thing a lot. This summer you guys should come over and we could walk to the school and play.
We have been trying to play outside for at least an hour every day.