Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A few more...



8 comments:

Heidi said...

These are so great!
I don't know why but Preston reminds me of a cute little duck in this one!
Probably the yellow.

The Chad Beck's said...

yeah, he was eating a snack at the time, but I thought it was still pretty cute. :)

Terah said...

LUV the BnW!!! Perfect!

And I love how Kira is "looking up" to Kenna...reminds me of how envious I always was of Holly and Adrienne and all the fun things they got to do...pierced ears, etc.

The Chad Beck's said...

I know it, I love it because this IS how Kira views Kenna, she's her "idol" Good thing she's a sweet girl. :)

SLANCE said...

#1 is very cool pic!
did loreana show you crystal's portfolio from quicksilver??? crazy awesome...

The Chad Beck's said...

yeah, Lance, Crystals pictures are AMAZING!!! It sure helps that they have awesome locations to take photos and a beautiful model. :) They do really good work! Someday maybe I'll compare.... okay, maybe not, but it's worth dreaming about!

A Blessed Life said...

I love them all! The one of Preston is my favorite... Good job honey!

Terah said...

Lanny isn't gonna like all the cracks in his driveway! HeHe