Let me know which one you like better, I'll have to play more later. I kinda like the names under the boots! Too bad we didn't stick Gretta's little boots next to theirs or something! :)
Well, they're both adorable, but I vote for the names on the bottom of the pic...someone break the tie! (Heidi told me she meant the first one, I'm at her house right now)
I have more to post when I get home...would've done it last night but our computer was having issues! I never got one with ALL the kids. Gretta left right as Caleb came out.
I was looking at it from a different perspective, no one but family cares who is who - if you are family, I guess you would want the names...otherwise, no one cares who is who. But I guess this is just a family thing hu? :)
8 comments:
How cute!
I like the one with names too!
I plan on getting my kids rain gear next spring.
Guess I'm a late bloomer.
Cute Shelby, I think I like the one with their names on the bottom.. but they are both cute!
I like the one with the names diagnal to the boots...
Well, they're both adorable, but I vote for the names on the bottom of the pic...someone break the tie! (Heidi told me she meant the first one, I'm at her house right now)
I have more to post when I get home...would've done it last night but our computer was having issues!
I never got one with ALL the kids. Gretta left right as Caleb came out.
I like it with NO names, how is that for a tie breaker?!
I think it is cool to have the names below the boots so you don't have to guess who's who... or count cus sum of us hav lernin disabilaties....
Well, I know who they all are without the names!
It might be a different story 20 years from now!
I was looking at it from a different perspective, no one but family cares who is who - if you are family, I guess you would want the names...otherwise, no one cares who is who. But I guess this is just a family thing hu? :)
Post a Comment