On Saturday, Chad, the kids, and I all went to town so I could go tan. :) (Using my gift card from my mom for Christmas) While I was tanning, they were all going to wait in the car. I got out of there and opened the car door and I saw Kira drawing on some paper and smelt this yummy aroma of Starbucks coffee! Then Kira said, "Happy mothers day mama!" Preston then said, "Happy....mama." Then Chad smiled and said, "Happy Mothers Day." And gave me a Starbucks gift card along with the Starbucks drink.Then gave me the piece of paper Kira and Preston had been drawing on, which happened to be the sleeve of the coffee. All the thoughtfulness just brought tears to my eyes. I'll never forget the first year both my children told me Happy Mothers Day. And how my husband made me feel so special with his thoughtfulness.
I love all three of you so much!!!
1 comment:
How sweet!
Great picture too!
Post a Comment