Thursday, May 8, 2008

My little Helper




Kira has been such a little helper lately. Yesterday I brought up a load of laundry and put it on the couch. I didn't get to it right away and she said, " mama, I'll fold these for you." I said okay honey, (thinking she'd fold a few and go off and play) She folded the entire pile! The only thing she didn't fold was daddys jeans cause she said they were to big for her. She not only folded them, she folded them well! And she put them all in the right order like I do, couldn't believe it. She's been really helpful with brother too, if he gets toys out he's to put them away, but she's been helping him put most his away and her own! The older this girl gets, the sweeter she gets. I love you so much Kira!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow, good job Kira-girl!
My boys "help" me fold laundry too. Of course that usually results in every piece of clothing that I have already folded being thrown hither and yon, but it's the thought that counts, right?
Love you!

Heidi said...

I'm trying to encourage Lance to have children. Ha Ha!
Everybody knows that his kids will be more like mine than yours even though they're not related.
God does that to evil people!