So I thought I'd just post this since it's very much part of our life right now. We go to eight games a season and sit in the second row from the front.... dad pretty much got us the very best seats! I know most people don't care about this post and really most of you probably don't realize how much action there is at these games. They keep you entertained the whole three hours of being there and this video shows pretty much how it is every game! This season is such a fun year cause they're doing so well... 9-0, we are now the only ones in the whole league that hasn't lost and there are hundreds of teams! Another reason this season is so fun is because my favorite player on the team for the last couple of years is the star player this year, he is good! I'm a little sad because that probably means he won't be playing for us next year, he'll probably be moving up to the AFL (he's the one that does the back flip in the video)
ANYWAYS, watch if you want to, if not that's fine, it just kills me that all you haven't gone to see for yourself!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qcgS3TWlIEU
expecting baby: week thirteen
10 years ago




3 comments:
Can't do YouTube at work, or myspace, or hotmail...
Well, I didn't watch it...but I'd do anything for time with my hubby without the kids...even watch a shock game!
I watched part of it. I am just not a huge fan of football. SORRY!
I actually think it's cool that you guys do this though. Every couple needs to have a together hobby. Jay and I plan on 4-wheeling a lot this year after we get a couple of them running really well. Not everybody gets into that sort of thing either.
Post a Comment