Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Oregon Aquarium

This was one out of many things we did...
I'm the one that actually took this picture, Chad was amazed since I usually photograph people only.
Kira inside a tank :)



Preston overwhelmed. Looks at all these fish!







These guys loved Kira!









The kids were laughing so hard here!










This guy was also cute!









when the birds were doing this...







...Preston was doing this















blurry, but had to show how much she looks like Gwyn here! She was looking at the big sharks above!




Big tunnels!!!



underneath us too!




Derek's turn to play
Kira wanted a turn

So did Preston!

Preston following us out of the park to our car. It was a fun time there, the kids saw lots they didn't even know exists. Kira was happy she saw the "Sea horses" and "cwabs"
















5 comments:

Britani said...

The picture of Kira in the helmet is priceless!!! Preston looks like such a big boy- Yikes wasn't he just a baby!!! I can't believe how grown up they are.

Terah said...

I'm laughing so very hard right now! Gwyneth is sitting here saying "Gwyna, Gwyna" (that's what all the kids think her real name is) and pointing to the pic of Kira that looks just like her.

I agree, love the one of Kira in the helmet. Looks like sooo much fun!

SLANCE said...

I actually like the one of Preston in the helmet more than kira's...it's really cute how he's trying to look high enough out of the helmet, and the hands in the pocket at the park is really good too

Heidi said...

I'm with Lance! The one of Preston in the helmet just keeps makin me smile!

Lyle and Terah and Jay and I want to take all the kids to Seattle sometime and got to the zoo/aquarium and the spaceneedle. We liked the zoo when we were young.

Terah said...

I didn't even see the one of Preston until I went back. I don't know if it didn't load or I just missed it, but yes, I love his lil nose!

Jude thought it was Gwyn too!
Funny.

I'm gonna get Camden in here and see what he thinks...