Well I took pictures of this little cutie pie yesterday, the perfect day cause it was the only nice day this week! She's a little bit harder to get pics of right now, she hates grass, bushes, flowers, anything a little bit
poky. She starts spitting and wrinkle her nose..... too cute!
I just love taking photos of her...
#1 I took pictures of her since before she was born!
#2 I love her parents to death!
#3 she's a little cutie!!

4 comments:
Well, when she was first born I thought she looked just like her mama, but now all I can see is her daddy!
Very cute indeed!
You did a great job. 1,7 & 8 are my favs!
very nece hon! She sounds like a nightmare for a photographer. Nice sharp eyes,,
Wow, she is beautiful. I have never actually seen her in real life. I see Jared in her but probably only cuz I know him better than her Mama. Not that I really know either of them...
I see them both
Post a Comment