Saturday, June 14, 2008

Home Sweet Home...



We're home!
It was such a nice time. A very busy week, it felt longer then a week to me (in a good way of coarse) :) We stayed on this beach in an awesome house, so neat to be able to just open up the french doors and go to the water in two minutes time! It was great weather especially considering there was snow here! Even the nice sunny days were pretty windy so it made it really hard for portraits. I didn't really get any "portraits" like I had planned too, just candidts that I'll try to post in the next few days.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like so much fun!

Terah said...

I'm crazy jealous over that family photo! (only, I NEED to see it bigger & it won't let me!)
We REALLY need to swap services and take some for each other sometime! REALLY!

Glad you're home safe & sound!

Shaggy said...

Glad you guys are back...

Feel like we missed out and you guys too...always so much going on.

Megan said...

Welcome home! Sounds like you guys had an awesome time. The family pic is great. Nice job... :)

Britani said...

Very cute picture- I'm glad ya'll had fun!!

Crystal said...

Yes.. We all want to see a bigger version of your family pic! Very cute!