Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Miss Indiana Jones

Yeah, that's right! Kaylee had bought the official Indiana Jones hat! She is so cute with her fashion, so here again I had to pick on her for a minute. :) It's just to much fun to NOT!






Love you sis!

5 comments:

Shaggy said...

Very nice! Can't believe those little girls are so old already.

Britani said...

Very cute pics- It makes me feel old to think I remember when she was just a baby. What a beautiful young lady she has become :)!!

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh!
I cannot believe her and Tess don't have boyfriends because they are both soooo gorgeous!

She looks like a model in the first one. But I love them all.

Terah said...

love 'em!

I wish I had enough $$$ to be trendy! Oh, how I love accessories!

Megan said...

These are awesome Shelby! How fun to have a sister who will model for you. My baby sister is a good sport for me too. :)
You know, I have a collection of about a dozen wedding dresses ranging in size from a 2-12. If you're ever interested in using them to play around with I'm more than willing to share. It's a lot of fun creating funky images with them and they're merely props so we never care if they get dirty. Goodness knows we've gotten them dirty. They've been in the lake, down the railroad tracks, in the woods..... Don't hesitate to let me know if you ever want to use them. eBay is a wonderful thing!!! :)