



Just slowly getting more proofed for Jared and Summer and thought I'd share, I love the simpleness of them. I love that I've captured just how she is.
Well so long everyone, you won't be hearing from me in awhile. Please pray for good weather while we're there, we're hoping it's getting it all out of it's system so it will be nice for us while we're there. I'll miss bloggin, but when we return I hope to have lots to post!




4 comments:
have fun! make surea and stop by pacifice city, and walk out on the sand hill past the fence...it is really cool view back there
You guys have a great trip!
I love #2 where she's bending down and I would also love to see it in color! You did a great job capturing this "stage". And I love that you got some of the foreground in these...it leads the eye right up to your subject!
Have fun! I'll miss my bloggin buddy!
These are great Shelby! Such a hard age and they are awesome. Enjoy your trip!
Post a Comment