Monday, June 16, 2008

One of a Kind

Okay... It didn't take me forever to think of weird things about myself, just had to find time to finally sit and do this, so......

My elbows are double jointed. They look like they got broken back somehow. It was hard in ballet to keep a good form, the teacher was always telling me to put my arms straight. I passed it down to Kira, hers are the same way!

My love for cheese it kinda weird. I have to have cheese everyday for a snack! Plus on everything else, yeah, I even drug my family on a four hour trip just to go to Tillamook cheese factory.

When I go up any sort of stairs I'm always counting them in my head, I try to not cause it drives me crazy!

I only enjoy music when I'm by myself. When I have other people around trying to talk or the kids screaming over it, it's to much for me to handle and get terrible headaches. Poor Chad likes to listen to music 24/7 !

When I fall asleep I do the same as Terah, only it's my left foot!

I hate stink bugs so bad! They are right up at the top of the list with spiders, although living in this house has cured me a lot! There are tons . Chad, Kira, and I all take turns flushing them down the toilet!

I don't like fruit, but I LOVE fresh veggies!

I get sick when I'm in direct sunshine. I really think I'm allergic!

I hate walking in grass bare footed. I hate the dirty feeling between my toes afterwards.

My Grandparents on my moms side have 16 grandkids and 25 great grandkids and one on the way! Hugh family!!!

Well that's it, I know, I'm one of a kind. :) Okay, Chad, your it!!!

4 comments:

Britani said...

I don't know if any of those are strange- the one you didn't mention I find not liking the taste of water, the strangest!! Water doesn't even have a taste (well Sandpoint city does)!!! You have a few peculiar things, but I still love you just the way you are :)!!

SLANCE said...

so britani, when are you going to start posting some blogs???

Terah said...

Agree 100% on the music. It must be one of those guy/girl things.

What kind of weirdo doesn't like fruit? Definately strange. Jude and I couldn't live without it!

I LOVE walking in grass barefoot, but nothing else...HATE dirt between my toes!

Heidi said...

I do the counting stair thing too!
It drives me bats but I can't help it!

You are weird about the grass thing. I love being barefoot. Although, I may feel differently from here on out. I'll post on my blog the reason why.

I'm kinda the same about fruit and veggies too! I would usually prefer a veggie.

I'm with Britani, I love ya anyway!