Wednesday, June 25, 2008

CRAZY???

I've had this scheduled for awhile now to go to a daycare and take photos of the kids there to try to get my name spread a bit. Originally there were going to be around ten kids. Which I thought, "wow, gonna have my work cut out for me!" But now, 18 kids! I'm going to have three others there helping me with the kids, but I'm not just worried about the shooting day, I'm also thinking about all the editing days!!! Good thing editing keeps getting easier and faster! So please wish me luck, I'm still really excited and I think it will be worth it when it's all said and done, and I'm very thankful for this opportunity.


Am I crazy? I'm beginning to think so... :)

10 comments:

Terah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terah said...

Um...insane, for sure!

Or maybe just brave.

Heidi said...

Tessa always says, "Brave is just the polite way of saying someone is stupid." =)

The Chad Beck's said...

Thanks Heidi for calling me stupid! That will sure give me more confidence... if I could stick my tongue out at you right now I would. :)

Britani said...

Actually it sounds like a blast!! I know I sound crazy but that's me!! What day are you doing this anyway?? And what daycare??

Crystal said...

Sounds like smart marketing... editing wow! Organizing... sounds crazy depending on how you are shooting....

Good Luck!

Heidi said...

Hey now, TESSA says that, not me.

And I put a smiley face because I was just kiddng! I was just telling Jay about how I thought it was such a good idea last night!

The Chad Beck's said...

oh, I know you're kidding Heidi, did you know I was?? Did you see my smile face after what I said? :)

Anyways, I'm feeling better about it then I was this morning, it will all work out!

Megan said...

You are a brave girl Shelby, but what a great idea! I have a friend who has 4 very um, shall we say "active" kids all 5 and under. When we get together to shoot the 4 of them it's utter chaos!!! It's great that you'll have help managing them all. You are definitely right about the editing though. Most people don't realize that the real work begins once the images are recorded..... :)
Best of luck and most important, have FUN! Don't take it too seriously and stress. :)

The Chad Beck's said...

Thanks everyone! I hope all goes smooth! I'm leaving soon and don't expect to be back till this evening!